Them Rack Thingys

thenewboy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get round to getting a trials bike how much do those rack things cost which mount on the tow bar, are they any good and who makes them?

Cheers

Kev

Funny you should ask that coz I have just designed one because I didnt like the ones you can get. One of the main features is it doesn't use straps and takes just 15 seconds to fix the bike to it. Lockable as well :)

I'll put some pics up of it when its done. Shouldnt be much longer..

anyway, if you want one of the 'normal' type , here is a link to one Bike Rack Link

My Kliponoff has always bugged me. When it was new I should have drilled holes for the pinch bolts (but would it have been as secure???)

If you don't it crushes one tube within the other and makes it impossible to remove after the weekend.

Think mine was about

My Kliponoff has always bugged me. When it was new I should have drilled holes for the pinch bolts (but would it have been as secure???)

If you don't it crushes one tube within the other and makes it impossible to remove after the weekend.

Think mine was about

Think mine was about

Best not put any comments here on this one eh!!!

Vested intrest and all that.

:):):beer::wall:

Just make sure you use a lighting board with one.

Plod seem to be getting a bit keen round here.

I KNOW !!!!

Only going 1 mile so didn't bother.

Just warned me tho, no ticket.

got mine about 2 weeks ago from STUART C .autotowbars .excellent .ordered it tuesday it was delivered thursday.even texted me a parcel force tracking number .really easy to fit and use .i,d definitely recommend them .

i got stopped by the plod too,

had a number plate made up with "illeagel font" on it??????

not sure what they where on about, everyone understands wingdings dont they?

anyway after pleading and saying atleast i`m using a light board they let me off and told me to get a proper no. plate

Well I decided too bite the bullet and buy a Dave Cooper rack after recomendations so phoned him up last Tuesday (18/4) and placed my order all was well and he told me I should receive it in the post within 3-5 working days, fair enough I thought can`t argue with that?

Now Wednesday (26/4) and still nothing? so I phone him up too check if there have been any problems. He calmly tells me "oh I posted that Friday so should be with you soon"

So why the HELL did you tell me on Tuesday it will be 3-5 working days if you had no intention of posting the thing for 4 of those days!!!!! :P:thumbup:

Rant over but i`m not happy and no matter what the quality of his product is he surely will not be getting any recomendations from me :wall:

Well I decided too bite the bullet and buy a Dave Cooper rack after recomendations so phoned him up last Tuesday (18/4) and placed my order all was well and he told me I should receive it in the post within 3-5 working days, fair enough I thought can`t argue with that?

Now Wednesday (26/4) and still nothing? so I phone him up too check if there have been any problems. He calmly tells me "oh I posted that Friday so should be with you soon"

So why the HELL did you tell me on Tuesday it will be 3-5 working days if you had no intention of posting the thing for 4 of those days!!!!!  :D  :D

Rant over but i`m not happy and no matter what the quality of his product is he surely will not be getting any recomendations from me  :o

Ok so today (28/4) the rack finally turns up and would you beleive it the postage date was the 27/4 all I can say is what an absolute lying *******!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: