Bradford/halton Gill

Did anyone out there do the bradford begginner/novice at halton gill on saturday?

What did you think of the 2 routes?,I thought that a couple of the novice sections were easier than the begginers!,especially the one at the top just through gate on the left.But i aint moaning,it was a great day,great people,superb venue,sunshine and FREE beer after!! :D:D .It doesnt get better than that!

Steve :o:angry:

Hi gasgasser, i also think that the saturday novice route was too easy!! i agree that the biginners route on that section was actually harder than the novice route! Did you ride the center trial on sunday at Halton gill? The sections were of a good standard. Overall a good weekend on the bike :D

I couldn't make it both days so turned up on Sunday. Good trial at a brilliant venue with a decent sized lap, good variety of sections (14 of them x 3 laps :D ).

Bloody stiff and sore this morning though :D

Anybody used one of these things before?

http://www.reachpharmacy.com/shop/customer...20&cat=0&page=1

The Mother in Law has one for her bad back and I tried it on my dodgy shoulder this morning...

I went on the saturday and I stood with an observer for a bit who was riding on the sunday and he said he thought the beginners were harder than the novice but the weather was good on the saturday and it has further motivated me to get a bike and have a go. From talking to people there it is apparent that the Halton Gill trial is not that easy compared to other beginners trials. It is only 15 mins away from home so I am looking forward to having a go whjen I get my new bike.

Hi gasgasser, i also think that the saturday novice route was too easy!! i agree that the biginners route on that section was actually harder than the novice route! Did you ride the center trial on sunday at Halton gill? The sections were of a good standard.  Overall a good weekend on the bike :D 

I dont think i could manage two trials in one weekend! :D My dodgy back is not up to it.I`l just stick to the easy trials. :o