Belstaff ?

axulsuv

The very best riding jacket I ever owned , whether trials riding or enduro's or comutting on a street bike !!

Do they still make the heavy black waxed cotton trials master Jacket ?

My first , last and only one was stolen out of a 66 mustang i used to have.

And after 15 years or so of almost daily use it only had one repair on it and was still prety much waterproof !

I want a new one !

any info greatly apriciated...

Glenn :D:D

:wall: OK !!! I searched and found they still make the Trialsmaster jacket !

But list price on their website is $479.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I got the one I used to have from a ladie gym teacher when she went to europe when I was 12 0r 13 years old !!! and she got me a large and I had it long enough to grow into it ! My folks paid her $50.00 for it !!

But now acording to the website they are becoming a fashion statement for the rich and famous hollywood crowd !!!! Well at least some of them have good taste ! I wonder if they know what the trialsmaster logo really represents ?

But then again Steve McQueen was photographed quite frequently in his . Betcha he knew what it was for ...

:D A christmas present for me from me ? B)

Glenn

Bad picture but it loks like a belstaff , not sure if its a Trialsmaster though. They make a bunch of differant jackets , I just need to find a dist. on this side of the pond!!!

Thanks, Glenn