Trials Aid

I went to watch Soccer Aid on saturday in old Trafford and it was great, the atmosphere was amazing. i was thinking on the way home why dont we have a Trials Aid. Maybe steve'showtime' colley could do a demo along with Tarres, Colomer or like a trials des nation outdoor but with the all time greats. We could add this event to our trials calender, host the first event in britain and then it could be at a different country every year.

it would raise alot of money to charity and i think i would get alot of people to come and watch what the old timers still have left in them.lol.

tell me what you think of this post and ideas on how to raise money for charity by trials related.

thanks scott <_<

I'm with Boof on this one. Nice idea, but can't see it happening.

1) Who's going to organise it? There would be a lot of work in putting something like this on.

2) Where would you hold it? A suitable venue would be needed. Something like the Manchester Red Bull event that was run a few years ago would be ideal (i.e. bring the sport to the masses), but again would take a lot of organising.

3) When would you hold it? The Monday after Hawkstone is no good as it's a normal working day for folk.