Could Cody Be Arrested For This

no jive

Well maybe not arrested but who has not wanted to ride over a cop car. Over the weekend on Sunday Cody Webb and Colton Haaker who rode the High School class at the Nationals did a demo at a Vintage Motorcycle show.

There were about 500 people at the show. Cody and Colton pleased the crowd. They rode over the car in every possible direction. Jumped at least a 6 foot gap from a spool to the car and had the crowd going.

I cant say how many people came up after their shows and said how impressed they were. A few people tok our phone numbers for more info. The organizer of the show kept saying how they made the show.

I think the best thing was that Cody and Colton put this whole thing together with any help.

Sorry this topic does not have something to complain or bittcchhh about. Just thought I would share our weekend.

post-1495-1149476720.jpg

Cool shot Clive!

Our family also did a trials demo at a vintage motorcycle meet in Hemet Califorina this past weekend. So Team Sherco had both North and South Califorina covered.

Debbie was the celeb autograph signer for the event but She's still grounded and cannot ride her bike yet. To soon since her neck sergery. We had a blast, even though the temperature was way over 100 degrees.

We had some great interest in trials as well by some young riders and their parents, when they saw how much fun Daniel was having on a trials bike in a tiny little area.

Theres something strange about that pic? the rear wheel looks like it has dis-appeared into the screen yet the screen looks intact :crying:

The effect makes it look like a photoshop edit to me although I'm sure its not. Was the motor damaged?

If I was going to photo shop it would have been me riding over the car. Cody and Colton managed to blow out 4 of the windows. The first picture is the rear wheel going through the windsheild. The first photo does look weird. By the end of the demo Kip had moved the spool back another 3 feet. My other photos are to large to put screen.

post-1495-1149501041.jpg

Edited by No Jive

Wow it must have been THE weekend for trials shows ;my boys did a 2 day 9 shows gig at Elkhart Lake big Suzuki double header weekend . The highlight ;besides just being there for all of it and getting some travel $ was talking trials w/ the great Doug Henry after his Super Moto final Unfortunately his usual podium didnt happen because his throttle loosened and he couldnt Gas it ; didnt seem all that bummed what a nice guy . Amazing the winner Some Malladdin guy had a terrible start it seemed like his clutch wasnt hooking up so he had a mid pack start but like RC or Bubba he just smoked through the pack and after a 5 th lap[ red flag and restart was able to take over for the win . Also it was awesome to see the team that Michael Jordan has put together neet yellow/gold Suzukis