Michigan Demo Day

29r

A beautiful day it was , for the 11th annual Motorcycle Show at the Gilmore Car Museum http://www.gilmorecarmuseum.org/ located in the heart of SW Michigan . Sponsored by the local BMW Riders Club , it was reported over 3000 in attendance with 184 motorcycles on display .

Mid Michigan Trials Club performed 5 shows thru out the day entertaining the crowds . Handouts , a brief history , rules /scoring presentation , leading to crowd pleasing antics on the " Demo Trailer " .

Many thanks to Paul LeGrand of Third Coast Trials ( www.thirdcoasttrials.com ) , his sons Isiah and Gabe , Lawrence ( the voice ) Kok , for his narrations , riders Chris Neinhuis , Brian Borgman and special thanks to local MOTA Expert Jason Waldo , who took the day away from competition to help make this a real show ! :D

post-311-1150119917.jpg

post-311-1150119987.jpg

29r, you gonna make any of the MOTA trials this year?

Well....It's gonna be a while . Just had shoulder surgery 2 weeks ago , waiting for it to heal . :D Worst part is I'll be having the neck done after that . :wacko:

I told Mr. Waldo I'd give a hand at Vermontville and see how it goes .

Hey Windfall,

How'd ya do Sunday? I have not seen the results posted yet...

I heard it was a BIG SANDTRAP  :D

You heard right, the loop trail was like riding on a beach! :wacko:

The sections weren't bad other than they were different every loop.

I think I did ok, for the most part, Still tryin' to figure this stuff out and makin' stupid mistakes :D

29r, Hope the surgery goes well and everything heals quickly! :D

No no they are still straight. The issue is durability and my reliance on them at this point. I pulled off the throttle before tennesse and the domino is wearing through the bar. I know that one of these days its going to go tink! and i am done.

Whew thanks for the good news. I was scared that the kid was getting a bike to match his skill. Thats not a good combination for a guy like me.