Reeth Three Day

boydw

How many superstars out there are attending the (annual beer drinking competition!!!) excellent trial, in a fortnight.

Most of our lot are going up on Thursday night - to make full use of the facilities that have been ordered to the start field. (Lads no speedo's, and girls no swim suits).

Hopefully the weather will be like it is today - red hot! giving us all plenty of chance to cool down at night with a pint or two.

See you there

Boyd

No need to rub it in. Unfortunatley just missed out, but I'm on the reserve list so fingers crossed.

Anyway to sort of make up for it, me and some other degenerates are off to Poland to watch the WTC and sink a few schooners of sherry. :thumbup::D:P

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another then.

Photos taken on Sunday whilst we were flagging out, it was a bit too hot & so not very clear. If you go to the right place on the right day you can see both the East & West coastlines from up there. Riders note! If it's foggy going along where photo #2 is taken, keep right, it's a fair way down. :D

post-2-1153250121.jpg

Perce, been hot every time I,ve been, got to be the best trial we do and all the lads look forward to it months in advance. Really going to miss it this year, great sections ,scenery and a bloody good laugh

Edited by Betarev3

Just Got THAT call from Angela Sunter.......

Got an entry!!!! No.40 something

Luckily (for me) someone has dropped out, i am even with people from the same centre, all good riders mind, not Clubman like me, hopefully the likes of Nev Pybus, Col Bailey, Jonathon frost will recognise me ( dont ride very regular now) & take pity if i break down.

Wifes gutted....... Promised to take the family away at the weekend if i did'nt get an entry. I still am taking her away, not sure that watching bikes is what she had in mind though.

See you there, If i am layed in a heap somewhere help me up, Please....

Steve C :beer::D