Fly Wheel Weight?

barrybaines

Right the time has come and i`m gonna give my bike a little more life! But speaking to a couple of the R2W guy`s yesterday and there seems too be a little confusion as too the thread on the screws, is it a left or right hand thread?

I don`t really want to go at it the wrong way just in case I shear one off!!! that would be a nightmare :hyper:

Any help is greatly appreciated as usual :rolleyes:

hi ive taken the weight off my 06 270 and its definately normal thread.

:

by the way i used an impact screwdriver and just give it a tap with hammer cos they are pretty tight.

hey...good man barry..best thing you can do to a beta in my humble opinion...but dont forget where the ideas came from!!!..reckon I was the first r2wer to not have a weight on my Beta :rolleyes: ...dont tell Heath that though!!! :hyper: AND..pleased to see you tackled that slab etc....I still havent plucked up the courage to do that one

Hit it with an impact driver... you'll find out then!! :hyper:

You had no choice with the flywheel Stu... the Hong Kong spec bike doesn't come with them!! :marky: But you still used the gay black throttle tube :marky:

And at the same time bugger up the mains and seals!!!! think i`ll wait for a sensible answer on that one cheers Heath!

And I notice you are now starting on the throttle tube abuse too? my bike is completely standard at the moment and you know that I can still manage too make the thing fly well and truly out of control!!!!! :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

correct sorry I may have forgot too report that mine was normal I think we either had a strange one in our mates 06 or he was half asleep when he done it!!!! :beer:

But WOW glad I`ve done it although it has made me a little power mad now, just need more! :D

v-force reeds on the way for us both if you want a set Barry ?.....

and get rid of that pansy black throttle tube :D

OK sound job will take them on then! and yep i`ll try the quick action throttle soon must remember too order one!

lovely... match your boxer short colour!! :beer:

Too clear this up too everyone else on here as far as I know the only way Heath nows the colour of my boxers is by the way of stalking! and some of you may agree the way he has commented on some of my posts recently that maybe I should think of gettin a body guard! :D