Got My First 'good Bike'

jonno

Well me and a mate went on to silsden to pick up my first good trials bike, Beta Techno 99 model, 250cc, not had long on it but i LOVE it, feels so nice and smooth, the pics from my phone so not the best, see what you think

post-2894-1153436974.jpg

Tell me about it, i had my Techno nicked alongside my brand new Rev 3 and brand new road bike, all nicked in 1 heist... the scum bags.. never seen or heard of them since, they went through 3 locks on the garage door and 3 chains.. not cheep ones either.. since then, i take both wheels off and take them in to the house, the bike is chained up to a ground anchor with 3 chains, the bike is then covered with so many things, you wouldn,t know there was a bike in there , then the garage is alarmed up to the house with infared sensors and door contacts and to top it off i have a SHOT GUN ALARM for good measure. i know if someone wanted it this would not stop them, but it would slow them down a little..i also carry a police mans telescopic truncheon when i am on my travels, just in case i ever come accross one of my bikes while i am on my travels, i would know my techno as soon as i saw it. i carry the engine numbers with me at all time..

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

Tell me about it, i had my Techno nicked alongside my brand new Rev 3 and brand new road bike, all nicked in 1 heist... the scum bags.. never seen or heard of them since, they went through 3 locks on the garage door and 3 chains.. not cheep ones either.. since then, i take both wheels off and take them in to the house, the bike is chained up to a ground anchor with 3 chains, the bike is then covered with so many things, you wouldn,t know there was a bike in there , then the garage is alarmed up to the house with infared sensors and door contacts and to top it off i have a SHOT GUN ALARM for good measure. i know if someone wanted it this would not stop them, but it would slow them down a little..i also carry a police mans telescopic truncheon when i am on my travels, just in case i ever come accross one of my bikes while i am on my travels, i would know my techno as soon as i saw it. i carry the engine numbers with me at all time..

Crikey!

you can get alarms with diallers that when your alarm goes off it calls you , or one of a few numbers you have programmed in, and it does the same where you can listen in, or you can shout at them as well, to get the **** out , thats my next upgrade on the security, then after that may be a moat and machine gun towers...

my next upgrade on the security, then after that may be a moat and machine gun towers...

One of my mates decided to buy a bren gun (doesnt work........yet)

Simple bit of lathe work and a nice hollow barrel. Then out comes the firing mechanism and in with the compressed gas and a hopper full of paintballs. SIMPLE!