Back To It After 10 Years

ticket2ride

Hello All...

After a 10 year break I've decided to get back onto 2 wheels.....

Bikes seem to have progressed a fair amount over the decade (there's a suprise then!!)...so I could do with a little advice prior to investing in a bike again....

At the moment - it's looking like a 2004 Rev or 315R.......Beta for the reliability and nostalgia (many a happy Sunday spent on my old Stripey), Mont just because and running a 5 speed for the first time seems to hold appeal....

Question really is how were the later 315's?...(I'm guessing the later production runs should have been fairly ironed out?).......

2004 Rev's seem to good reviews

Don't really fancy a gg or Sherco...

Also - anybody know of clubs around the Nottingham area?

looking at spending about 1500 GBP so if anybody has any of the above forsale....get it touch...

Cheers Guys,

Cheers for the info guys....

looks like when I get back from here (I live in Canada 6 months of the year)...in October I'll still be able to catch a couple of trials....blow some cobwebs off....which is good news....guess I'll look into joining a club too...

I used to ride around North Wales - then the North East during Uni days......so the east midlands will be a new one for me.....

looks like the Beta will be easiest bet......seems like they have been fairly sorted for the last couple of years....

cheers again,