Bon Accord Trial

ianj

Jings!, I finally made it to a local trial......that's two in two weekends!

I spotted Andy's car embedded in the mud in the car park (did you have to get a push out Andy?)....then spotted the man himself at section 1 awaiting the bikes.

I took a few shots with my point and shoot.

pic_1.jpg

pic_2.jpg

pic_3.jpg

pic_4.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that first photo is of me the famous techno who now has an 03 beta giving a stupid dab which could and should have been avoided out for the day riding the a route bloody hard and mucky but good trial

I'm sure Gav will never let us forget it! I was looking out for the blue jacket so can't be sure i got any of you, but there may well be one or two hidden in amongst mine. I did spent ages blethering to your Dad though down at Section 1.

that first photo is of me the famous techno who now has an 03 beta giving a stupid dab which could and should have been avoided out for the day riding the a route bloody hard and mucky but good trial

Gavin, I overheard one of your "mates" explaining to you at the ends cards "you were the first to dab going up there you know"............ahhhh!, nothing like friends to help inspire confidence!

Ian.

Gavin, I overheard one of your "mates" explaining to you at the ends cards "you were the first to dab going up there you know"............ahhhh!, nothing like friends to help inspire confidence!

Ian.

Let me think about this i've been doing trials longer than any of my friends.

Gavin, I overheard one of your "mates" explaining to you at the ends cards "you were the first to dab going up there you know"............ahhhh!

No i'm sure he means me. Ian who are you talking about here Techno(Sandy) or I (wonder Boy).

Gavin

I dont know but what ever he means by this it sound like he is talking to me.

Gavin

No i'm sure he means me.

How could he possibly mean you if you weren't even there?!

Had to laugh at Andy's reply.......anyway's I meant Sandy........PS. If I go back and edit my original post to Sandy that'll really confuse this thread eh!

BJ, yes I was there snooping around with my 9 year-old niece. She says she wants a bike now, and promptly asked her mum for one when we arrived home.......alas, mum had a fit!

Ian.

Edited by IanJ

ian are you going to sky

i think i remember recognising you at section 3

ye ma dad did say he was toking to you andy at section 1 when he was observing who is all going to skye next week or are you going to the world round

oh and gavin why ius it that you have been doing trials the longest out of me you chrisd and that is it that you are the crappest

thats something i cant get my head round :huh:

Edited by techno

ian are you going to skye

No I'm not going to Skye. Kenny Whittakers land was just verging on my max. distance willing to travel to a trial.

PS. I can just about see my hoose from the paddock...... :huh:

Ian.

oh and gavin why ius it that you have been doing trials the longest out of me you chrisd and that is it that you are the crappest

thats something i cant get my head round :huh:

Here if you wont help type ask your mother she might be kind enough to toype for you so we can understand what your trying to say. :wacko:

Nice picture Ian of Sandy but can i ask why the HE** did you dab your going though a wee stream for god sake. Any Sandy what people try everything before you do like (Trotters Burn) also trials.

Gavin