Kendal Nostalga Trial

bordermike

ive entered the nostalga trial and was wondering what to expect in terms of sections and hardness of them. ive entered the easy course on a tlr.(not done many on it) cheers

I will see you there,I have an entry on my Bult.I am also scrambling the next day in the twinshock class on my old Husky.I will be the one at the back being lapped numerous times.

As to the trial I last rode in 2005 and the sections on the easy route were fine,nothing too silly or scary.I think the trial has been tightened up a bit since then.Should be a good day out if the weather improves.Expect large queues as there is a full entry of 120 riders and it is not a huge piece of ground.

Looking forward to it.

Edited by davieboy

ive entered the nostalga trial and was wondering what to expect in terms of sections and hardness of them. ive entered the easy course on a tlr.(not done many on it) cheers

Mike - your lucky to get an entry, how long ago did you enter ?

Ross

I've had no confirmation "officially" :crying:

Sparky, yes i am riding the "proper bike" the yellow one.

I'm hoping for a decent ride after my surprising sammy miller 2nd place :thumbup: although i fear it may be back to normal service after a week of rain takes its toll on the venue and the slip-sliding begins.

Have you guys had confirmation that you're entered then? I've entered but had nothing back so far. I think my cheque may have been cashed, but I can't check until tomorrow.

hi there i have no confirmation but my cheque has been cashed so i guess thats it!. i think you would know if you were not riding .

hi there i have no confirmation but my cheque has been cashed so i guess thats it!. i think you would know if you were not riding .

My cheque and entry form were returned 7 days ago as entry full, if this helps.

I didnt get any confirmation last year either, some of the guys near me have had their cheques returned so Im pressuming Ive got an entry. Ill be riding a TY175 borrowed off a good friend of mine, as Ive sold the Bultaco I rode last year and the Majesty is still not ready, so it should be quite interesting. Mind you the way I ride it wont make that much difference.

Another great nostalgia trial, weather stayed fine amazingly, there was some pretty serious queing though despite starting the entry at different sections. But all in all a good day out.

Well done to sparky for going round clean (the swine), and a free bottle of ale at the finish.