Stoney lonesome

htrdoug

<_< Hey Doug ;

Wish I cpould make the trip ... But I have to go play crew cheif for a spec miata enduro this weekend . This job has kinda infringed on my trials times ...

Have fun anyway.

Glenn

Glenn,

If it's got 4 or more wheels it's just a delivery vehicle..... :P (Unless it's paying the bills!)

:agreed: But the miata racing does bring in some work to go along with working on all the other BS that rolls (or towed) thru the door .............

But check out this website that I may relocate my 3000lbs of toolbox and experiance to . Besides the Italians, check out the edison 2 project too ! ( the future looms ) europeanroadandracing.com/ Karl is the real deal . period . And there is a '73 Europa big valve 5 speed special sitting on his lot that needs a good home ........!

Glenn B)

Good one, Doug! :thumbup:

Credit goes to Jennie,I was doing my duty in section 1 both days ;)

My two buddies I put on my bikes did great,Shane won Novice and Toby got third(On my $600 TY350!)

And my other Bud's son got a second on saturday and won Youth B on sunday,all of them at their first trials ever B)

Edited by htrdoug

Hey Doug, kudos to the entire crew at Stoney, you guys put on a great event. Thanks for all the hard work, we had a blast. Andrew said the sections were "tough, especially Sunday in the rain", but he meant that in a very positive way! Well worth the 7 hour drive from Pittsburgh!

Hey Doug, kudos to the entire crew at Stoney, you guys put on a great event. Thanks for all the hard work, we had a blast. Andrew said the sections were "tough, especially Sunday in the rain", but he meant that in a very positive way! Well worth the 7 hour drive from Pittsburgh!

Andrew is the most polite and pleasant rider ever! Hope he enjoys his new ride :thumbup: So do you have to buy him all new matching gear?

Man if I could have 1/10 the fun he has at a event....

6158880188_81bc6c2ebb_z.jpg

6158386099_ecc3b86587_z.jpg

Edited by htrdoug

Thanks for the kind words Doug, he's making me a proud dad, and sure can kick my butt on a trials bike too! And yes, I have a feeling new gear will be required... Very fashion conscious, this trials community! :banana2:

Andrew is the most polite and pleasant rider ever! Hope he enjoys his new ride :thumbup: So do you have to buy him all new matching gear?

• 1 month later...

6158880188_81bc6c2ebb_z.jpg

6158386099_ecc3b86587_z.jpg

I rode with Andrew in Morgantown WV a couple of weeks ago. Man is that kid going to be great. He was bummed that he can't hop yet.... He is only 75 lbs and can ride over and trough stuff that most experts could not. Awesome kid with a great attitude.

--Biff