scottish classic trials

tamdodds

Until tam gets a date sorted out don't forget Hoggy's Trial(Lothian Trials Club) on

the 10th of November up at Kidlaw(that's a Saturday).Always a good lap and well

suited to twinshock/Pre 65.For more details and directions go on the Lothian Trials

Club website or the calender on the trials central homepage.

cheers the noo Brian

• 3 months later...

Hello,sorry for the delay on giving any up to date club info.The land owner at Moffat would like us to have a trial in March.Looking at the calendar the only date that does not clash with scrambles or local trials is March 17th. This is quite short notice but I'm ok for setting the trial out for this date.This is a first class piece of land and one of the best I have managed to find. It may also be available for a trial later in the year .If you could give me some kind of response before Monday, we will apply for a permit if it looks like there is enough going to turn up,thanks.Tam

Hello folks, we will run 4 trials on the following dates. Moffat 31th March, Gorebridge 23rd June , Hume 8th Sep and Gala 27th Oct .There is other dates and venues we are looking at. I will post more information for Moffat in the next few days,thank.Tam

Edited by tamdodds

Yes you are right Ros the Melville trial at Duns is on the 17th .Four classes three routes and Scottish Classic the 24th at Kilearn. New CoC at Kilearn better for Pre65/Twinshocks

Edited by naichuff

Hello Ross,thanks for noticing the mistake,right keys wrong order. We had a look at this bit of ground last year,it has the potential for a cracking trial,hope the weather is on our side.Not heard much from Turps,hope to see him out entertaining us on his Beamish again .Hope Mell can manage some trials this year on his Greeves, it would be also be good to see his son out again after his return to trialing last year, thanks.Tam

Hi Tam

Used to be a trial at St Mary's Loch years ago (Ernie Page broke his collar bone there) a good piece of ground if its the same place, but its all good in that area. Pity it clashes with Bedlington as its also a really good trial.

Ross

• 2 weeks later...

Remember to change your clock as its the start of British Summer Time :chairfall: "1 hour

less in bed" on the 31st.just a wee thought last year at this time at Tam's first trial

we had a heatwave-fingers crossed but I'll no hold me breath,

cheers the noo Brian