What Model Is This?

johnmartin247

Got to the point where I needed to check how much was donated by an Alpina and how much from elsewhere. So far I know this much: 85 alpina bottom end. Later 250 top end with square barrell.not sure if sherpa or not. 199 frame with LH brake fitted. Front end I'm hoping is from the 199. Fork tubes are not tapered and the yokes have a step at the top that the tubes top out on. Front wheel looks okay hub has been black but stripped and has been laced to Akront rim with stainless butted spokes. Rear wheel is Akront but has deep sides and a kind of W cross section suspect it might be a Pursang wheel. Bondy these are some nice looking parts. Are they forsale or PX?

Edited by hoodie2
  • Like 1

hi hoodie i was just showing you to compare. johnmartin no am not teasing hoodie the engines need rebuilding i have a 198A frame and Swing Arm with new bushes in. am not sure what to do yet i do have the forks yokes and what looks like a new 158-159 Air box still in the box i was going to do the 198A like a 198 or 199 has i have both 198A and 199A engines would be nice to put the 199A engine in the frame. but am busy finishing my 199B hat the moment :D:D

• Like 1