Cotswold Cups

wallo

not wishing to bang on but does this club actually send out results ,because still none yet in the SAE that was put in with my entry ,(as was last year and they also never came ) .Not being funny but results being issued within a reasonable time scale is not a lot to ask for .However i am always grateful for the efforts put in by the organisers to stage these events ,I just wish the last little bit could be done ! .

Hi Turbo, I got the results yesterday in the post, and am currently talking to the organiser as I've offered to help get the scores out in the future. To be honest I believe results show be published on the tinternet within 48 hours of the trial, after all it is 2015. I will try to scan the results in and publish them tomorrow on this post, so long as the wife hasn't already filed them.

Ken it's very easy to get them on the web. The editor of Acu Western Centre web site walks past Adrian's shop most days. If he gives them to him they will be on the web usually the same day. Or they can be emailed to Ben. So 1 email and they are on the web. Quick and easy. Dave.