North East Center Trials

wobblenorbed

All news posters were told at the beginning of March not to post events to the TC calendar until further notice as any posted after the date of notification would not be carried across to the upgraded news side of TC. Some didn't adhere to that and carried on posting events. the upgraded front end was put in place this morning hence why events posted between the cutoff date and today are now gone

As the guy in the middle, I get it from both sides.

From one side, Andy's 'large and complex upgrade that will take several days' has taken a month, and I'm sure has frustrated him more than us.

From the other side, I rarely get more than a weeks notice of a trial's location these days, and often this is down to the complex negotiations clubs have to go through to get permission to use land.

The locations for the NE Centre trials on Easter Sunday and Easter Monday were only finalised and permits issued on Monday afternoon. I put them on the Calendar as soon as I knew (Tuesday) as it was pointless not doing so.

Unfortunately for us, things changed today as the upgrade progressed and they've been deleted, but, as soon as Andy restores my permissions and allows me to post again I'll re-instate them on the calendar.

Just so you know.

On Sunday, Tynemouth MC will run a trial at Bowershield near Elsdon 11.00am start, contact Gary Salmon 07931 247448

On Monday Bedlington DMC will run a trial at the Mill, Elsdon 11.00am start, contact Colin Battensby 07967 531230

On Sunday 12th April, Weardale & DMC will run a trial at West Bollihope, start time 11.00am, catering van in attendance.

On Sunday 19th April, Durham County will run a trial at Dursand Quarry near Stanhope, start time 11.00am, Landowner donating his fee to the ACU Benevolent fund