Montesa MH200

rolf1

Hello everybody, my name is rolf, 51 years old from germany and I hope anybody can help me. I just bought an old Trialbike, montesa MH 200 ( 1982-1985) for my daughter without any registration papers ( vehicle papers). I am looking for this now to get a license to drive also on streets. When anybody has some papers from this bike, please send me a copy, make a .pdf or contact me via email. It would be great if someone can help me!
With the best wishes from germany
Rolf

image.png

• Like 1

Hi, Rolf would appear to want to get the bike road registered again which is next to impossible in Germany due to the safety and emission laws if the papers are missing and the bike has not been registered within the last 7 years(I think).

What he needs is a copy of a set of bike registration papers for a bike which is currently registered. He can then present these to the local vehicle registration office and get his bike registered with the same data, different bike specifics such as engine and frame serial numbers, and with a new set of registration documents.

• Like 3

Dear brownie, thank you for the right interpretation! What you discribe is exactly what I want! 

Dear feetupfun: I believe,a paper from another country would also be ok and helpful

Best regards

Rolf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...