Need Help

thespikeyone

Hi folks,

there is a couple of sections of circular concrete pipe at the bottom of my road which I have been attempting when i've been a bit bored, I am having trouble with one, which to me doesn't look to hard but it is only the odd occasion that I get up it.... The section of pipe is at a thirty degree angle (under cut) and the top edge sits 3 - 3.5 ft above the flat run up and it is about a bikes lenth in diameter on top (just enough to get the bike on and stop) oh and it has been filled with concrete so it is flat on top.

Now the way I have been trying it is: Flat run up, open throtle and dump clutch to get the front wheel on top, dip the clutch and compress rear suspension, release clutch and give it a big heave ho.. this only works about 1in5 I normally either sump out or get on top and fall back down .... anyone any tips????

Instead of putting the front wheel on top of it compress it into the face of obsticle about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up and get your timing right with the rear compression coupled with a quick blip on the throttle should launch the bike up there nicely. Be warned though you will have to be quick on the brakes and clutch when up there as this method should see you on the top edge on the back wheel.

Feels great when you get it right shame for me this is 1/100 :blink:

compress it into the face of obsticle about 2/3 to 3/4 of the way up and get your timing right with the rear compression coupled with a quick blip on the throttle should launch the bike up there nicely.

Hey Barry, is this your ad'? http://www.trialscentral.com/classifieds/d...php?siteid=3080 :P

PS.

If the pipe is undercut, you need to hit the front wheel into the sticky-out bit no matter what height it's at :blink: