Return Of The Beav

Andy

Love him or hate him, Lane "when I was with Arnie..." Leavitt is one of the most controversial characters on the US Trials Circuit.

He recently registered for these forums, and although I've nothing at all against the guy, am aware of his past abilities to upset people. However, rather than just reject his efforts to be part of the Trials Central community, I took a straw poll today. The results were overwhelmingly in favour of allowing him to stir things up as only he can!

Ladies and Gentlemen - live from Hollywood (as if you didn't already know!) - The Beav Returns!

Thanks for the welcome back everyone!

Also thanks Andy, your the best for going out of your way to make a path for me to come back.

Big John, We have been drifting of late which is a auto sport that started in Japan about 20 years ago where you try to keep your car sideways all the time. We have bought a couple of Nissan 240SX beaters and are having a lot of fun.

She is driving the RX8 Rotary powered Mazda on Fast and Furious 3 with a bunch of Pro Japanese and American drifters. These guys are simply amazing, like trying to ride with Dougie Lampkin, only in a rice rocket automobile. Geez these guys are good!

Stay tuned to this topic for the forthcoming Sendero Report, where our hero tries to qualify for the Endurocross in Las Vegas tommorrow.  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :lol:

If Ringo makes the main event, I will run a full page story with photos. I'm heading out today to witness this feat. Start picking the odds now. 250-1, 500-1?

My money is on David Knight. Gossip going around is Aaron wanted to use his trials bike, but was denied.