Hi all im new to this game from just coming from mx to do trials for the winter . Any way I have bought a 2006 rev 3 250 and was wondering what the rear suspension is like as it's got a direct link from the shock to frame . Is this not as beneficial as a linkage set up . As in some ways it is just a twin shock but a single shock . I'm picking the bike up next weekend. How often is the air filter cleaned and gear box oil changed as a mx bike its a fresh air filter every race meeting and 3 races before gear box oil change . As well how often is a engine rebuild needed as running such a lean oil mixture must starve the engine of lubracation causing faster engine wear . Pleas corect me id I have anything wrong thanks ian from the uk