Clutch Question

wilsonwash8

As I assembeld the motor on my TLR 200 Reflex, I found that I seem to be missing a part. The clutch arm on the right side case has a notch down low that is flat on one side. Whatever the part that slips into that bushing from the inside of the case is what makes contact with the clutch itself. I have no idea what or where that part is, so I figured I'd ask for help. After months of slow work, I hope to have the Reflex ready in the next few days. This is all that is holding me up right now. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

If it's the same as a TLR250 - it's a small pushrod if you like - about 1" long top hat shaped large diameter about 1" small diameter about 3/8" (this end would fit inside the casing). The large diameter end pushes against the loose bearing in the clutch housing, when you pull the clutch in. Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help. I found the part I needed and got the clutch working. The bike is now complete and I am pleased with it. Given it's condition when I found it, I feel good about bringing it back from the dead. The fellow that owned it before me used it as a woods bike and routinely ran the guts out of it chasing big bore enduro and mX bikes. I spent a lot of $$ and as I would solve one problem, two more would pop up! I stayed with it and didn't give up. The only thing left is the need of a stock kick start lever. If anyone has a lead on one, I'd appreciate it very much. I'll get a pic posted as soon as I can. Thanks again for your help!

Brian