Techno Fan!

jonno

Hi all,

I purchased a Beta Techno 99 a while ago, to find out the fan did not work and the thermostat was f*cked.

bought a new stat and replaced it, still no fan, had a look into it and the live wire is, well not connected to

anything! its just just loose, but looks like it should go down into the engine with all the other wires, was wondering if theres another live feed i could piggyback it to or any other way of sorting it, when i saw it went down inside the bike i left it as i didnt want to mess it up!

any help would be brilliant,

cheers :beer:

Jonny.

Edited by Jonno

right, the wire coming from inside the bike are the wires from the stat. the wires going to the left are the wires going to the fan. the yellow wire sticking up is the wire inquestion that iv been told is supposed to be the live, any help?

post-2894-1157929272.jpg

Edited by Jonno

ok i have found what seems to be a live, if i piggyback the loose wire from my fan onto this live is it likely to effect whatever the live wire is going to? as in not give it as much power? or will more power be generated to compensate for the loss??