Beta Tr34 250cc

bikerdude2006fr

I agree! Unless its in very good condition incl all papers, new tyres and chain set etc. Since you quoted euros, you must be here on mainland yurup. For about 1250 euros you can get 1995 Gasgas off ebay germnay for example!.

PM me if you are imnterested in a bood 200 Beta in germany!

Lee

I agree! Unless its in very good condition incl all papers, new tyres and chain set etc. Since you quoted euros, you must be here on mainland yurup. For about 1250 euros you can get 1995 Gasgas off ebay germnay for example!.

Lee

I think he`s in France! says that on his avatar section anyway

Lee

I think he`s in France! says that on his avatar section anyway

Some people are just slow barry :wacko:

I had a tr34 i thought mine was a great 1st bike for me anyway to start on tad of a big bike like couldnt do much but at that price id expect it to be nearly new go with what these guys say and get like a techno or gas gas contact think it was around that year.