The End Is Near!

copemech

The NEOTT Central Regional BIG MONEY EVENT OF THE YEAR at Langley/Disney OK may be the last time you see a couple of the best riders in the US and the World in competition!

There may well be quite a few of the top riders show up for this one, but It is confirmed that Sherco rider David Chaves has accepted a position with the Sherco factory in Spain and intends to make a trip back to ride this event and take care of a few things. This may well be the last time we see him here, if not for a while!

David is also doing a Friday Oct. 20 th afternoon school prior to the event! Contact me or RLRacer if interisted!

There is also another fellow named Geoff that has won more National Titles than anyone in the history of the sport! It was confirmed that he is coming too! To what is (roumoured) may well be his final National/Regional event! EVER! We shall see!

I think maybe this has been planned for a while and I certainly want to thank and congratulate him for his leadership on our TDN team this year! With any luck, I'll be there to do it in person! (shut up Mich!)

The beauty thing about the Centrals is that there are morning/afternoon events for riders of ALL levels so everyone gets to ride! And then watch some of the best around!

Everyone is invited!

Cheers, :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i also heard several other names rumored for the pro class does any one know for sure? i think it was like 126 riders last year, great riding area and with gas currently at least for a short time anyhow a little cheaper this event should be worthy of a good road trip for those who live a distance off.

I think I mentioned somewhere here before, Patrick and Phillip Smage will be challenging the Pro class money - oops, I mean pro class line. And fresh from his almost clean day on Sunday's Baraboo Hill fall Calssic, your's truly will be trying out his new Gaernes (see if they dab or if they can stay on the pegs) in Langley also.

And if someone could send me a poster of the event or lead me in the right direction, I'll post it on the homepage.

Ive heard thru the grapevine pro class entries of Aaron,Smage,Webb,Wineland, r. Young,Chavez does anyone know if this is correct or if there is any additions to the list. I saw Kempkes (last years winner) at a show nearby a couple of weeks ago and he said he had another show to do that weekend.

I don't think Aaron or Wineland are going to make it, word on the street is they have changed rides and I want say to what, that is for them to announce. I hope they do make it .

I hear Dale is flying in Chris, for this I trip my hat to him. Dale has always been a BIG supporter to the Central Regionals and the October Test.

The troffies and the finishers awards are very cool, so be sure to finish both days !

Ryan is bringing the new 07 Scorpa's to demo & maybe a Sherco also.

Ron is shipping me a new 07 Beta 270 to demo

I think Dale is bringing the 07 Gas Gas.

We will again have dinner for all the riders on saturday night.

If anyone needs info they can get it off the NEOTT wed site or drop me an email.