A Topic Never Discussed On Tc.

cota kid

whats all this bubble bath mullarkey?.. my 3 lads unload bikes and kit wash off the worst, with pressure washer then into a cold bath full of ICE , remain until Blue and then Hot shower ,brings out the bruises you know!. Hard as buggery in the South you know!!!!!

I am a very spoilt boy. I call the mrs ten minutes before i get home, she then runs me a bath, she hears the car pull up the drive , so she then opens the gates and hands me a can of STELLA, already opened as i do not have the energy to open it, i throw the bike in the Garage and throw the clothes to the mrs, where she then puts them into the washer. I then crawl upstairs to get into my prepared hot bath full of RADOX muscle soapy stuff, where i comatoze for a while, then the mrs shouts me to see if i am ready to get out yet , so i say "nearly dear, just give me 5 minutes", so i then attempt to get out of the bath and put some clothes on which the mrs has already got ready for me . i then head down stairs . The mrs will then hand me the remote control as she will have recorded Moto gp, and has it ready for me on pause, she then hands me my Sunday roast with another can of Stella. how luck am I :thumbup:

spoken like a true yorkshireman dougie !!! :):thumbup:

you lying get !! :blink::D

You think i am lying.. But it is 100 % true, i am the envy of all my riding buddies :beer:

The mrs has just passed me a :) Now that is a lie, as i am at work. ill be home for 5 with a :) waiting for me ;)

Edited by Dougie Pumpkin

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly I can't believe there is a thread on bubble bath, secondly I can't believe I just read it all !

And for the record - bath in Radox, then apply deep heat to any aches and pains. Come to think of it I may aswell bath in the deep heat I have so many ache's!

Now there's an untapped Off-road aftermarket.

Ipone Bubble Bath.......wash your air filter while you bath.

ELF'n Blue Bubble Bath

HRC Pro Bubble Bath.....bath like a champ...with a photo, endorsement, and signature of the big man himself.

Beta Bum :( Bubble Bath