Any New News?

ba baraccus

Has anybody heard any new news on the new bikes from Fantic? Is the 50/80 going into production? Is there anymore word/pictures on the larger cc 4strokes? Is there a website up for Fantic Motor?? They never seem to be very good at getting public interest do they!

:thumbup:

... the new importers are exhibiting at the bike NEC show this week. They had an enduro type "50" on display which looked capable of taking a "proper" engine at some stage and talked of an imminent new trialler using the 125 Yamaha engine as fitted to the current Scorpa trials bikes...

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

only saw the enduro one at stoneleigh,

but ive got one of them in the garage,and you are right it is a sweet little bike(but i am still waiting for my 80cc big bore kit,on order from italy so i might see it next year.)

the caballero is a bit of a giant killer allready,its taken the scalp of my mates 450 exc toomer,all beit in the tight stuff.

fun for all and only two strokes.

WOULD BE GOOD TO SEE MORE FANTIC'S AT TRIALS .EVEN BETTER TO SEE THEM WINNING AGAIN !!!!! I RIDE A 96 SECTION AT THE MOMENT BUT STILL HAVE A 95 SECTION AND A 240 AT THE BACK OF THE GARAGE SOMEWHERE . ANY PIC'S OF THE FANTIC TRIALS BIKE ???I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT ??