Clutch Tool?

moulder

I am in the process of changing my 06 pro clutch plates and have come across a problem. The ring of bolts on the basket are a bit different to anything else I have seen before. None of my sockets seem to fit (metric or non metric etc) so I was wondering if it was something else. I dont really want to have to use a set of grips etc and end up making a big mess.

Cheers

Tony

I take it they are the star ones? I got a set of universal sockets from a autofactors they go from about 3mm to 15mm or similar but they grip them great they also hold sqauer bits of bar basically anything they will hold. So maybe get some of these they are worth the money because they are usful for loads of other stuff to!

Sorry I couldn't be more specific! :thumbup:

Sean

there star bolts i got a set of star sockets off ebay such as theise clicky but had to grind it down to get it to fit i think gasgas uk sell a tool though im not sure. mine were not done up very tight so i wouldent think a pare of mole grips would mess it up too much. :thumbup:

Edited by gasgasthermo