Enon This Weekend

city trials

I gotta say I was quite impressed with Biff's handling of the "Repsol Honda Reflex". It's a little dirty but no worse for wear. Did I mention the tires are about 20 years old too?

Ed was really smooth on that Triumph cub of his. I forgot what year that bike is.

Pat and myself had last place all locked up in our classes. Intermediate and Advanced respectively. I had a blast, always love to ride, (don't like little roly poly rocks though) I know the other guys had fun too. It was definately worth the 5 hour ride home and 3.5 hours of sleep before work on monday.

I would like to say a big thank you to the land owner and the organizers of the event. Top notch job.

GGGOOOOO SUPER SAM!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Hey City Trials are you trying to be like Barry Baines? I think if you ask him he'll tell you to keep all the digits. How did you almost lose the finger?

On the mellow Expert line it really had NO shortcomings ,it was comfortable stable and VERY SMOOTH I learned to avoid looking at its BIG motor and just jump on kick 1 or 2 xs and ride ; actually quite fun. If i were to own one and try bigger walls etc. it would probably be nice to have a custom cam somewhere between (Detuned trials stock and moto x , maybe they have an enduro cam ) just seems a bit soft but of course rev and hold then hold gas longer on ups works too. Phil rode a loop of the Exhibition class line and really had no particular trouble ,working it into box corners no problem and getting up the very short run slightly angled away 7 ft wall section 8 cleanly . I actually would like to have one over winter to play with but I would guess they are over $7000 . The footpegs were really sweet ,the bars felt a bit wide but the overall finish is excellent. Good bike cant wait to see who will ride one in 07.