Usa-tdn Dvd Fundraiser

no jive

Well we got two more sales. This one from Hollywood. Must be a big time Producer or Movie Star. These riders may have hit the big time. Quick question is Hollywood MD in California :lol:

Oh well they bought 2 copies. Thanks for your support Hollywood. So that is $150.00 total for the TDN. So dont be shy keep the checks rolling.

Also figured out why Copemechs DVD was not working. He was playing it upside down. Kind of like his riding in TN :D

USA-TDN

P.O. Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006 $25.00

Edited by No Jive

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

We had 3 big sales over the weekend. Went to Ridgecrest to ride the event where Alex and Sam rode.

The great City Trials bought a copy. I had to break him away from his new Indian girlfriend but he happily bought a copy. He said anything to support the TDN.

Next sale was Scott Head our National Champion from the 80s. Scott tried out fot the SMW team in the 80s but just didnt have the required moves down.

Then the great Hap Oswald World class rider from the 80s bought a copy. His son Harry studied the movie Saturaday night and rode awesome the next day for a 2nd place. Harry said if it wasnt for that movie I never would have rode as well as I did.

We are up to 9 movies sold. Put your orders in now, who knows this could sell out at the rate we are going.

Mine gets half way through and locks up and gets real jerky!

Looks just like Clive in TN! :D

Just kidding!

Thanks Clive! :D

Lane bought a copy but each time it gets to the start of a section it forwards to the start of the next section.

We are now up to 10 sales. Scott from Nevada bought a copy. Thanks Scott.

Just in case you have not bought a copy (and you know who you are). I made 50 copies thinking this was a great idea. I thought I was the smartest guy out there. Either this movie really sucks badly, or I have bad marketing ideas, or trials riders are bunch of cheap arses or nobody really cares about the TDN too much. So prove me wrong. Every penny goes directly to TDN. The only one making money is the TDN.

Lane bought a copy but each time it gets to the start of a section it forwards to the start of the next section.

Lane has not bought a copy yet. Imagine that. Lets change the Trials World.

I'm holding back to see if the guys are riding A or B line! I just bought two new motors for our drift cars and I'm broke! If you catch me at the 15th any month, that's a good time because my social security check arrives that week. :blush:

Besides I've heard you have Blue Ray versions coming and I'm waiting for the HI-Def version.

Edited by Mich Lin

One more sale in the bag. This time a highly ranked NATC official. He said leave his name out or I will be sitting on the bench with Lane. :bouncy:

He is also a top support rider. One of his sponsers sent the check. You know how all the support riders make all the big money. This must have been part of his 2007 sponsor package. New bike, airfare to event, paid salary and oh yeah a Hernia Tryharder DVD and I will win my class.

We also did a random drawing and Doc Holiday has won a free copy. So just send me your address and it will be in the mail. :chairfall:

So hurry hurry with those checks only 39 copies left.

Lane I will e-mail you on Jan. 15 to remind you to buy your copy. What ever it takes to raise the money. For those of you that have bought a copy Thanks.

No Jive, you are indeed "the man" for sure for Team TDN Geezer USA!

Do you suppose that either Alexz or Sam realized who they were training at the Lewisport organized trials school? There is no doubt that you will simply spank both Team Spain's Jordi and Team GB's Saunders at the old guy TDN with the great info we picked up at that school.

One question No Jive? How come you didn't kick into fund raising mode before you were the hot property for the US TDN team? Now, I really don't care bud, I'll take a win anyway I can for TEAM USA! And there is little doubt in my mind that we will win the old guy TDN hands down with you out front.

Edited by Mich Lin

Do you suppose that either Alexz or Sam realized who they were training at the Lewisport organized trials school?

Yeah some old guy thats going bald and may have a beer gut and hoped that his money is good.

Lane Like you said at Ridgecrest, I think we will have a strong team for next year. I really do believe we will have a strong team. Dont want to say who I think will be on the team but it should not be to hard to figure out.

To me this seemed like an easy concept. Sell a movie that is just kind of fun (a blast from the past). Raise a little money. I dont know if the movie is over priced but everything goes to a good cause. My first thought was if every Trials riders in the USA sent 5 bucks that would solve the problem of sending our rides to TDN.

So if you dont want the movie try to send a couple of bucks in the mail and I promise it will go directly to the TDN fund. How hard is that.

TDN-USA

PO Box 913

Boulder Creek

CA 95006

We also did a random drawing and Doc Holiday has won a free copy. So just send me your address and it will be in the mail.

Thanks No Jive but I'm not a cheap old basterd like some others on here. I'll pony up the $25.00 for it, then I'll put in an extra $25.00 so you can send a copy to someone that can't afford it.

I'll have the address where to send it to with my payment.

BTW did Mich make his payment yet to the youth team?

Merry Christmas everybody :chairfall::bouncy:

Thanks Doc, You the man or the woman maybe a teenager. I just dont know who you are. But thanks for buying a couple of DVDs. You are right up there with that big time Movie Producer from Hollywood back east who bought 2 copies.

I thought you were not going to use those little smiles anymore.

I dont know if Lane made a payment to the youth team. He is broke right now. May lose his house and everything.

Edited by No Jive

O.K. the checks in the mail.

I thought you were not going to use those little smiles anymore.

I thought it would be O.K. for Christmas, I love this time of year! I really want to use that Gay one though, oh what the hell :chairfall:

We need to pin Mich down, are you sending money if they are on the A line so they can improve in the future, or if they ride the B line so they can win? Maybe No Jive can find out and tell us....Mich better tell us which way he will pay first though.