Barnsley Trials Club

boofont

Don't forget they have a Trial this Sunday (3rd December) at Cawthorne.

Ill be at cawthorne early sunday morning hangover permitting. :wacko: Ive rode a couple of Barnsley trials this year and have enjoyed both.

Leigh I will give you a shout if I see you there.......

cheers leggins

hey boof how you doing?,wont be there, see profile,they put a good trial on though,nov&beg are too easy but hard route on club champ trials would be a good day out, and nothing silly,dont know what venue is like though, Where you visiting?

Don't forget they have a Trial this Sunday (3rd December) at Cawthorne.

Ill be at cawthorne early sunday morning hangover permitting. :wacko: Ive rode a couple of Barnsley trials this year and have enjoyed both.

Leigh I will give you a shout if I see you there.......

cheers leggins

Nice one, see you there :lol:

Where you visiting?

Picking some bikes up from Lampkins on Friday 15th, staying in Sheffield somewhere with a pals parents. Riding the trial to get more out of the trip. Hope to consume a few beers too! :wacko:

Edited by boofont

ooo

i ride pretty much all of the barnsley ones, this one is my favourate venue around feb it was really muddy and so much fun ! haha

So say hello if you see me...cos my brother has decied to go an tidy his unit rather than go on his bike...

what a NONCE !

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Thurlston going to be good, I went and had a look see this weekend, great venue. I've tried adding a google earth file with the barnsley venues, thurlston is marked, But I can't upload the file. Anyone know how I can upload the file?

:D