Dibs To Ride Montesa 4rt 2007

cota kid

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The junior class is a very important step up to the full adult class. I think Browny finished on the podium at every round and won took it to the Spanish on their home ground. Certainly more than capable in following in Dib's boots and winning the junior class in 2007. He also has a first class minder, I think he's called John.

Hey Andy not a good time to have a go, at the moment, S G suffering from depresion after NOT getting a ride in the SSDT for the second year running, and i thought you were his mate or is that gay mate

Hey Andy not a good time to have a go, at the moment, S G suffering from depresion after NOT getting a ride in the SSDT for the second year running, and i thought you were his mate or is that gay mate

He's in good company. I'm in a state of depression after getting the big KB (knock back) from the Colonial.

How bad is his depression has he turned to drinking non alcoholic drinks? :blush: