Indoor Wtc

neils on wheels

I think it has been the spanish indoor champs for a few years now

the spaniards ride the same sections week in week out,so they are tuned in to the sections,

when you get a non champs invitational trial it throws the results open,and lets face it not many people have the facility or ability to ride indoors,so you have to treat an indoor as what it is a really entertaining show and not put to much importance on who wins

its supposed to be a world championship so it should be treated as such. Why should the spanish always have the advantage by using the same sections as there championship :guinness: and also lots more rounds than any other country.

it probably wound't make much difference at the moment anyway to the overall outcome of the championship as i dont thinkl the 4 strokes can match the 2's anyway, but i would like to be proven wrong on this (come on Dougie & fugi)

lets see how well raga and co do when they are all on the 4 strokes and then in my eyes it will be a true world championship with all riders on a level playing field

• 2 weeks later...