uhoh7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Surely Sussex is South-east England?

I've given up asking my wife if she knows the weather forecast when i've missed it. She does try but the problem is maps/geography are not her thing. If its raining in the South East and sunny in Yorkshire she'll say its sunny (i've not ridden outside the South East)..... caught me out twice bless her, left the waterproof's at home got to the event and its been chucking it down. The best bit is when I get home the conversation mostly revolves around four letter words :xmas::):D

Are you Southern Centre?

Edited by spud

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Spud I was on that last trial with you & I dont reckon you lost 150 marks...

Thanks your very kind.....I didn't quite lose 150marks but I might aswell say i did. Learnt some good lessons that day and didn't even fall off once! My score was high because i'm not willing to commit but as time goes on i will push myself a little bit further in the hope i will improve. Give me clue who you are?

Merry Christmas :chairfall:

Well all I can say is it's a well kept secret. I was sure by now somebody would chime in. Why they are waiting to get the buzz going I can't say. But the word I happened to hear was pretty direct-- I certainly believe we will see a 2008 gg 4S trails on sale in 07, or at least there is an intention to do so. There has been alot of work on the prototypes--they really exist--though I've never seen a picture published. We all know the gulf which can seperate plans and execution. But I would bet on it---not the farm, hehe but 20 bucks anyway.

I wonder, and the old hands could say, what was the lead time on the Pro? How long from when the news came out till the bike could be purchased?

Edited by uhoh7

:thumbup: The only thing that surprises me is that someone from Idaho has more knowledge of this "project" than anyone from Spain France or Europe??????????

I agree totally.

Since a dealer is also confirming the aug 07 est, I don't feel completly out there---my info came from a factory visit late in the fall, and the person who made the visit did not swear me to secrecy or anything- or indicate that he was not supposed to tell anyone, but it does seem to be a de-facto secret.

• 2 months later...

GG fourstroke "rumours" over 300cc, lateral valves - do they mean sidevalves/flathead?

All according to motocrossdigital.com

Good article. It appears that the small dimensions of the engine allow it to be installed in the stock pro frame. It claims that the weight will be only slightly more than the 2T. Extensive testing is ongoing. Will be interesting to see it.

hey spud Wot clubs do u ride 4 ???? and wot group do u do ?

Double 5 Kent & North Kent Trials Combine

GG fourstroke "rumours" over 300cc, lateral valves - do they mean sidevalves/flathead?

Good article. It appears that the small dimensions of the engine allow it to be installed in the stock pro frame. It claims that the weight will be only slightly more than the 2T. Extensive testing is ongoing. Will be interesting to see it.

Have you a photo of the engine in the frame/chassis

hey spud Wot clubs do u ride 4 ???? and wot group do u do ?

Double 5 Kent & North Kent Trials Combine

Have you a photo of the engine in the frame/chassis

There were no pictures in the article. The digital magazine is very good and covers the entire motorcycle spectrum. It is available to anyone.

:D

"GG 4-Stroke: the news is certain, the GG 4s is ready and it's already out......Giorna has completed the process and now it's a matter of testing and refinement......over 300cc, very light, lateral valves...will be fitted in the pro frame. Goal is to have the lightest 4s available...."

http://www.motocrossdigital.eu/ free download of march issue to see article.