Southern Experts

nigel dabster

I thought connor was 7 on observation, big dispute at the end of the trial about his time, fantastic trial and very tough. Very good marked out sections especially the log stair case alot of man hours must of went into that.

I THINK THIS IS RIGHT , DONT SHOOT ME IF IM WRONG

results:

haslam 17

connor 18

baker

jenkins

fry

holdsworth

think danby won schoolboys on about 50

wigg excluded for being 28 mins late, everyone had time penaltys and protests were flying back and forth.

Good trial, shame about the time , also the clubman route had loads of people late penalties.

How come so many youth B class riders got a ride, i thought it was youth A only.

Our Josh Stephen from IOW would have liked to have ridden :blush: but did,nt enter as he thought it was youth A only. Maybe next year they could allow B class youths to ride the clubman route, and Youth A only on the main route. :(

Very good trial, but was a pretty hard day for me. I think I completely ran out of time despite not hanging around and stopping briefly to fuel up. There were lots of ace men riding making the sections look very easy. However I was pleased if I got anything less than a 3 on the clubman route. Il definitly be entering next year as long as a clubman route is available.

Cheers

Tony

Ps I can hardly walk today :(:blush:

happy with less than a 3 moulder,, i was just well chuffed to get a 3..a few 2s & 1s i and i managed 1 clean. im not one for enjoying mud n roots.. much rather ride streams, that being said bloody enjoyed it..definatly av a go next year.. really hurting today,,but with a smile..

Most of my scores were either 3's or 5's, but all of my 3's were well eant pulling the bike through the sections lol. I think I only had one clean and a few 2 and 1 dab rides. I will be out practicing nailing third gear from a stand still as needed in section 1 and 2 over Christmas :blush:

So who did actually win as I have heard lots of different stories?

See you all next year

Tony (The Unknown)