Alpine Stars

motofire

I was going to buy a pair of the alpine stars, but when i went to the shop (wont name names but its a big, very well known shop) i was told to stay well clear, and that its mostly the younger lads that buy them because they want to wear the same boots as lampkin. but they said the amount they get back due to various problems is stupid. so i bought some Hebo ones instead. After talking to the guys at said shop id never buy a pair.

Thank you. :bouncy:

Ther'e is only one way to protect boots properly GOOSE GREASE!

It waterproofs supples, and creates alovely roast aroma in the corridors of the Cruachen, when your boots are left on the radiators after a days trialing.

You and Nigella love it then!!

NYL has had Forma's, Sidi's Novogar's and he's currently on some Hebo Tech TR-2's . The Forma's were very stiff boots and held together but maybe were not the most comfortable. The Sidi's were the Silver boots and wore very well. He still uses the Novogars for practice and despite some wear around the ankle area have worn pretty well. The Hebo's have a Waterproof "sock" inside and are in Nubuck. He's only had them a month and is treating them with kid gloves but they seem to be very very good.

I had some novogar ones and they were ****! third time out the bloody sole fell off!! I've a pair of rainers at the mo and apart from snapping the buckle (due to being a ruff a***) they've lasted nearly a year without trouble