Trials Websites Anyone?

marky g

I'm working on developing one right now. Keep in mind it's not close to finished. It has maybe 5000 - 10000 trials related pictures of bikes, vintage bikes, riders, parts, etc.

FODOS.NET

Can I assume you've contacted all the other photographers and obtained permission as there are copyright photos of mine in there and you've certainly never asked me...

My apologies, like I said, I am still working on the site and that. Just PM me which ones and I'll remove them.

I really don't have time to go through your 5-10,000 photos and pick out my ones. If you don't have permission to publish them then none of them should be there. Some of them even have my copyright logo on them...

My apologies, like I said, I am still working on the site and that. Just PM me which ones and I'll remove them.

I really don't have time to go through your 5-10,000 photos and pick out my ones. If you don't have permission to publish them then none of them should be there. Some of them even have my copyright logo on them...

Come on Andy play the game :banana2: do the honourable thing and sort through his photo's, you have loads of spare time, in betwen work, TC, World Rounds, SSDT etc. etc. .........after all he did not pick up on the point that most of them might have a copyright :D

So you can take yours off and the others may not notice :dunce: