Cool Trick

felix

A friend just showed me this.

Go onto any site, here now if you liek and type this into the address bar and hit go.

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

EDIT:

Okay, cos the forum is clever it's putting a space between the java and script at the beginning, so delete that space then try :icon_rendeer:

Edited by Felix

Man that is cool, only problem how do you catch that pesky "add reply" button?

Heh, true.

You just copy it all and paste it into your address bar instead of the website address, then you gotta take out the space between java and script and hit go, it should work.

Ok, its a piece of JS code that manipulates images on the page you are viewing. It works in IE , Firefox & Opera (edit after checking)

java script:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

Type in http://www.youtube.com and copy and paste the code above and watch the images move around the screen ! (make sure you edit java script into one word removing the space as Felix said above)

Edited by AtomAnt

I bet I look like a right coding noob, when really I'm not into it at all, a mate just showed me it.

Looks better on a page with more images on that google to be honest.

Works fine with Firefox for me, and apparently works with Opera too.