Haslam To Scorpa

north_yorkshire_lad

For my money Haslam is one the best riders this country has! I'd like to see him ride a full season against that totally amazing rider Wigg, because with Haslam's smooth riding he'll be there challenging Wigg for the Junior title 2007, and not forgetting Danby, God in the mud he's unbeatable on the slppery stuff, so for me 2008 will see the big three T it off - place your bets.

The best of luck to Haslam the Scorpa will suit him well and having Joe Baker along side there will be some good ride off's

Edited by spud

i think he will go downhill with the scorpa to be totally honest, i dont think they have the power for the stuff on the championship route and also they are aloyt heavier than the gassers so yeah i think its a bad move for him

<_< The scorpa should at least get around a British round without blowing it's ares out tho eh?? Ave you ever seen John Lampkin ride?? None of all that revving bolox that seems to be the way to try and get a gasser to clear and run properly,just a minor touch of the throttle and a blip and he's up the big stuff. You shouldnt judge underpowered by the lack of bouncing the hell out of the motor !! <_<

Ps. good luck to him and good on yer

Edited by marky boy

Spud, you worded that spot on, he is a great rider super smooth.

Sam has taken an offer he just could not turn down.

I wish him all the best, and his team.

Shirty must be gutted to lose him, but I bet the door Never Closed behind him.

Tim B must have had a word (good man). This is good news, I hope he is getting a great deal. No worries with the power,it can be tuned to be as fiery as needs be. As for being too heavy.... rubbish...

I bet Adrian is pleased