Bou Wins Granada Indoor

lowbrow

As we all like to be the 'scooper', it's no fun to get world event news in the forums. Can't you guys wait until Andy posts this *information* on the front page?

*Even thou all it's going to be is a 'hard to read' press release. It's better than Bou 5, Raga 15 and Fajardo 28.*

Back to the lurking mode.

MPM,

Sorry to be so harsh this morning, I woke up in a bad mood. Seems I checked the mailbox last night and my local unethical politician running for re-election used my mug to promote his campaign. This mailer went to 55,000 residents in the ward, a couple dozen who informed me about my Alderman's use of my my image

While some of you may find this funny, I do not. For those who are bored and want to spend a few hours looking at the inner workings of a currupt city, I have a little blog of my own that for sure is going to get me shot one day.

Once again, sorry to be a ----, I'll let Bingo fill in the blank.

Now back to trials.

Edited by City Trials

MPM,

Sorry to be so harsh this morning, I woke up in a bad mood. Seems I checked the mailbox last night and my local unethical politician running for re-election used my mug to promote his campaign. This mailer went to 55,000 residents in the ward, a couple dozen who informed me about my Alderman's use of my my image

While some of you may find this funny, I do not. For those who are bored and want to spend a few hours looking at the inner workings of a currupt city, I have a little blog of my own that for sure is going to get me shot one day.

Once again, sorry to be a ----, I'll let Bingo fill in the blank.

Now back to trials.

Trials history was made last night. A four stroke won an Indoor. thats a big deal. good for them. I ride a 2T but I like all bikes. Lets talk about trials. What do you all think about it?

I though this was a Trials website.

What in blazes, is this guy talkin about? Why is it here on a trials website???. Maybe there should be a Irrelevant section where this stuff could be posted sowe we could all ignore it.

Edited by the observer

CT no problems with the posts from me. Might be all the excitment from Bou winning <_<

Toni Bou Wins

I'm totally gob-smacked, the talk of the 4rt being the under-dog is shall i say not founded anymore. Are we looking at a rider so far ahead of his times he makes the 4rt (could be any bike) do things no one other rider can do. What a win and what a rider, HRC must have given him a bonus

Edited by spud

This result is truly remarkable and only slightly tainted by Cabestany's retirement due to suspension failure when he was riding so well.

Bou has only been on this bike a few weeks and hes won 3 straight events on it. It was muted that the big boys would give him more of a challenge in this event with this being a World Championship event and the previous two were invitationals, but he still kicked butt and by some hefty margin. <_<

This guy has so much going for him! skill, passion, presence and more charisma than Raga will ever have!

and I believe because of this, he will be adored by the World. Brilliant!

I seriously think that if he can maintain consistency (unlike last year) we are looking at the next World Champion here - maybe indoor and outdoor.

p.s. Don't anyone ever say that 4 strokes aren't competitive ever again <_<

City Trials,

I take your point, but couldn't contain my surprise at the result - which speaks for itself. To win by such a margin Bou is clearly taking the Indoor Championship and the 4RT to a new level.

Ignore the bad feeling, next time you get a scoop you can post it in the forums as far as I'm concerned, surely that's what they are for.

As far as Bou and the Montesa are concerned I have to eat my hat. I didn't think he was up to it on a 4t. How wrong I was!

next time you get a scoop you can post it in the forums as far as I'm concerned, surely that's what they are for.

I agree 100%, nothing wrong with a scoop appearing in the forums. Then, read the full story with photo's once the official press release is sent and published on the front page.