Fantic 300 Professional 1985

charlie

i have a 1985 fantic 300 pro twinshock. it recently stop running and i found no spark at plug.its in average condition , i want to sell it , how much is it worth, being that it is a non runner. i did replace the top h.t coil and have had the source coil rewound still no spark, have had enough.

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

had a pop at getting the old old frantic going . she fired! then no spark again ! ducati ignition . all checks out . h.t coil runs on old moped i have . bloody bike . what is wrong . coil ohms check out o.k . ?

Ducati coils are generally quite reliable, if the HT coil runs on another bike it must be ok. The only other two things are the stator coil and the pickup, check the resistance of those.

managed to get a second hand stator plate from ellastone. started first kick. sounds sweet for a 22 year old. think i will keep her and ride in local bath classic club trials . happy fantic days. p.s . i may ride my new gas gas as well .