Spares

ashbabble

I'm getting good info out of this forum - keep it up! Next doubless silly question - where do I get chain and sprocket kits from? My prefered source is Ebay for most things these days but I can only find one vendor doing actual kits, there are a few others doing back / front sprox and possibly chains. To my mind, when one is knackered they are all knackered so you may as well get it all in one kit. I was suprised to find next to nowt in the back of TMX. I know its a minority sport and there isn't much about but there must be a supplier somewhere that you all use surely. Still cannot source a manual for my Beta techno 1999, anyone got a copy? ta :beer:

I have never seen a chain and sprocket "kit"! I have only been around a year! But I would guess at the lack of them being that people have individual preferences to chain manufacturers. Some like iris (not many I know! lol), some like renthal or DID! People also run different to one another so therefore I bet there would have to be loads of different combinations of kits! I would say get your sprockets straight from talon and then buy your prefered chain!

hope this helps! :beer:

Cheers

Sean

Hi Ashbabble i find Talon a good source for chains and sprockets also spokes and such. As for a manual for your Beta i dont think one was produced. The only trials bike I got a manual with was my 05 Montesa 4 rt. and that was about an inch thick!!

have a look at "trialsbits.co.uk" i have used them serveral times,always pretty quick to deliver and not bad price wise .hope this helps

Thanks for the help guys. The trialsbits people seem on the ball - unlike some I won't mention... :beer:

Hiya,

You could try emailing Beta in Italy for a copy of the manual, have a search in the Beta forums, there is a specific address for somebody who can deal with them specifically, and you should be able to either get a pdf version or a hard copy if one is not available for free.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...