Sheffield Indoor *Wildcard*

kinell

Who would you like to see riding at Sheffield?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see riding at Sheffield?

• Steve Colley
    • Shaun Morris
    • Sam Connor
    • Tony Bou

Im suprised to see Toni Bou with just over 4 percent of the total vote,as from what i've heard every section he rides is practically done on the back wheel ;) so would add some young talent into the event and could maybe even upset the top men. Even if the young spaniard was not to win the wildcard spot in sheffield at least we could have a change from Steve Colley (no offence to steve at all) to make a change form previous years and let the younger lads like Sam and Shaun entertain in front of the sheffield crowd.

What has steve, sam and that tony fella done this year? Shaun is a current world champion and in my opinion the only person who should get the wildcard ride. (and i would love to see him beat the spoiled brats that are the spaniards)

Sorry Shaun but this sport is all about entertainment and that means there can only be one winner.  MR SHOWTIME

Hmm. Name Steve.......

To be honest, I'm caught between the devil and the deep blue sea. I've seen Steve more times than I care to remember at the Scottish, but this will be my first time at an Indoor round so yeah, I'd love to see him up close and get the photos.

On the other hand, Shaun has, potentially, a great future and competing with the World's best in that environment would be great experience for him.

Do we go with showmanship to entertain or do we nurture the future? That is the question. I wanna see both!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest olly_sherco

I voted for Shaun because I have never seen him properly ride and think it would be great for him to take part in an indoor round.

Colley or Bou were next, colley because he is a great showman and Bou because he is a future champion in my opinion, but obviously I could only vote for one, so I did.

Any-one know who has won and will be riding at Sheffield. This could already be posted and I have missed sorry in advavance :o

I would be surprised if the vote is still open surly the rider concerned needs to know by now to get in training to work off all that christmas turkey. :beard: