Help Please Gentlemen

Andy

We don't pick up on everything and don't have time to keep tabs on all that goes on so your help in a bit of policing would be appreciated. If a certain individual says a single bad word about the NATC or Wiltz Wagner on these forums please click the "Report" button below the post to bring it to our attention.

I did mention an alternative forum for you guys for some of the more crazy stuff you talk about that tends to go WAY off topic....cough....ringo....cough as there was a fair bit of light-hearted banter in the forum that shall not be mentioned :D If you want it speak up, but it won't bear anyone's name and the same will apply as mentioned above. A few names were suggested - Bingo's Bull was ruled out. The Looney Bin is probably a bit un-PC these days, despite being totally appropriate! I liked Cabin No. 5 but it won't mean much to many (though that may be a good thing as curiosity gets the better of people and they need to find out!) :angry:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a need for another forum, if a topic is just tripe it dosn't take long to move down, and the best fun can be had from a topic that was started on one thing and changes mid stream.

You mean off topic like this.

HONDA RIDGELINE BULLITIN.doc>>

Odus, Ishy, Kirk,

I found a service bulletin for the Ridgeline stuck tail/swing gate

problem Kirk experienced on Sunday that prevented us from going riding.

Ishy, he could not load his bike in the Ridgeline cause the tail gate

was jammed shut.

Kirk, did the dealer inform you about this bulletin?

Jack

HONDA SERVICE BULLITIN

Recall ID# 07V87878 - EQUIPMENT: TAIL GATE / SWING GATE JAMMING / NEW ACCESSORY KIT

Recall Date:

JAN. 29TH, 2007

Model Affected:

2006-07 HONDA RIDGELINE

Summary:

ON CERTAIN RIDGELINE MODELS OWNERS HAVE EXPERENCED TAIL / SWING GATE MALFUNCUTION. CONDITION CAUSES GATE TO BE INOPERABLE AND TO BECOME STUCK IN THE CLOSED POSITION. THE OWNER'S MANUALS DOES NOT ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM AND HOW TO CORRECT THE CONDITION. DETAIL EXPLAINATION: CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY (NHPOS) VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE.

Consequence:

TAIL / SWING GATE IN THIS CONDITION CANNOT BE CORRECTED BY OWNER AND MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE DEALER FOR IMMEDIATE SERVICE. THE VEHICLE MAY BE OPERATED AS NORMAL.

Remedy:

HONDA WILL SEND A POSTCARD TO DEALERS AND OWNERS WITH THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO CORRECT THIS PROBLEM.

HONDA WILL ISSUE A TOOL KIT AND LENTGH OF 3-0 GAUGE NYLON ROPE WITH OWNER INSTRUCTION CARD.

CARD WILL DETAIL USE OF THE TOOL KIT TO DIMANTLE WHAT EVER PIECE OF EQUIPMENT, ATV, OR MOTORCYLE OWNER WILL NEED TO IN ORDER TO NECCESSITATE GETTING SAID CARGO IN TO CLOSED PICK UP BED. IN LIEU OF DISMANTALING SAID SUCH EQUIPMENT, OWNER MAY USE OPTIONAL 3-0 GAUGE OF HIGH STRENGTH NYLON ROPE TO DRAG SAID SUCH OF EQUIPMENT HOME.

HONDA WILL ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILTY FOR DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT IF LATTER OPTION IS USED.

NHPOS VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE INFORMATION AND WITH INSTRUCTIONS TO INSERT THE CARD INTO THE "REPORTING SAFETY DEFECTS" SECTION OF THE OWNER'S MANUAL. THE RECALL BEGAN ON FEB. 30TH, 2006. OWNERS MAY CONTACT HONDA AT 1-800-999-9001.

Potential Units Affected:

25972 especially NW Models.

Notes:

Notes:

Do not leave your new tool kit and rope in fancy Honda Ridgeline Trunk as you will not be able to open trunk in event of failure.

HONDA (AMERICAN HONDA MOTOR.)

NOTE: Bullitins are classified different than Bulletins as you might as well shot yourself in the foot while you

So I was eating lunch today at the local 'hot spot' and started thinking about how hard it would be to put a 10" lift on my motorhome. I think that's going to be my next project......

Oh yeah, back to the topic at hand, unlike UNGRATEFUL certain other unmentionables that blow up topics, I'll start the bidding at $100 paid to trials central for a forum named after me. {Andy, you've never emailed me back where to send in my contribution for trials central!!!]

Ishy's point is valid, nonetheless I think everyone tends to open up the afore mentioned forum already knowing they are going to laugh whereas the USA forum still has a major tendency to fall prey to ridiculously boring topics...like stuff to do with X-Games.

Maybe a poll is in order to find out others agree with my train of thought on this. I would even change my avatar if neccesary but I really think it is about the most appropriate for the proposed forum.

I just don't know how to start a poll......

Buy a REAL truck, you twit! If your tail swings youare GAY!

Only Jeep guys do that! Then (and only then) is it not GAY!

Just call it Redneck Hillbilly Heaven! Where you go to RELAX!

If you will notice, Al has NOT consumed that stuff, just added to it! :D

I love it. If we take Craig's approach to journalism we will all be writing about our local club trials riders who 'tried something different'.

Hey Ya'll, I got dis frein who I rode trails bikes wit en he was da top coon dog trainer in our county. I is gonna write a story for ya'll wit pichurs an everything.