Snow

the addict

Recon we have had about 6 inches of snow this morning, bike was a right handfull down the road, had a couple of big dabs on the way :D tyres just filled with ice instantly. Worked till 1.30 in the workshop untill I could nt feel my fingers anymore and had a coffee with me old mate Ralph. Spent the afternoon cleaning the carb and sticking new Boysens in :D . Looking like more snow this evening and minus 8 in the night which will make things interesting in the morning. Had to put off me and Dads Thursday ride up the dishes, first time in months we have nt been out :lol: hes like a caged lion today, dying to have another go on his new 4rt.

Woman up our road has a 4x4 and when I got back it was abandoned in my driveway, turns out she did nt know it was a 4x4 and got stuck in 2 wheel drive :wacko::wall:

Dad is very upset, think I heard him crying on the phone earlier :lol: he is banking on sunny weather for tonight and all the snow to melt by the morning so we can go out

Im a bit shakey :wall: but at least the bike got ridden today and the reeds got done this afternoon :D me and dad will just have to go out twice next week :wacko: to make up for today

Did nt see anyone this morning on the ride down or back, only live half mile from work and a back road anyway. Glad I did nt meet a car or I think I would have hit it or fell off, trials tyres and snow really dont mix on the road, may have to do the same tomorrow by the looks of things tonight