British Championship

jaysee

Guest Scottie

Steady on Sandy! Are you looking for some very cheap coaching? One day I would love to win, I will try my best to do as well as I can. Thanks for your support.

Gaz

Well Gary has plenty support in what ever he does. But Sandy dont jump to far ahead of youself, Gary has many more years to come to win the SSDT and the British Championship.

Gavin

Good luck in what ever trial you have coming up Gary.

So the old man of the trials championship does it convincingly, isn't it about time Gas gas woke up and gave him a tarres or colomer type job and showed Shaun morris the way in the WTC?

About time Sam Got a good result I am sure its due soon.

Chris curtis has done well considering we havn't heard from him for a while.

Why can james Lampkin keep winningsurely he shouldmove up what's left to prove?

Perhaps the best result of all, my favourite, the B class boy spanking the youths (and what would have been a nice 3rd. in the experts) the winslow boy Alexz Wigg. Great stuff. :wacko:

Or perhaps he just enjoys riding sensible sections.

I am sure that with his commitments with Doug he doesn't get much time to practice, and where would it leave Doug if he got himself injured before a World round?

Section 3 observer here, hope you all enjoyed the show...

Just a note on Sam Conner's result- standing on top of the final climb of section 3, and with Sam was perched stationary about 3 metres from the end cards, I was amazed to hear Malcolm Rathmell (minder, ex brilliant rider & thoroughly nice bloke) instruct Sam to 'work it back, half a tyre'. Fortunately for Sam, he didn't, basically because he was wedged up against a small bank, however the same instruction further along on section 6 resulted in Sam receiving a costly maximum.

Strange but true. :wacko:

ATB, MG