Trials Around King's Lynn?

boofont

Both the Wymondam and Norwich club (Eastern Center) run events at Middleton pit which is just a few miles south east of Kings lynn. Not sure about any active riders from the area but it can not be to far to travel into the south midland center so should not be to bad for trials. But then again you could always take up speedway!

Stuart

Lincoln MC&CC, Peterborough MCC and Pegasus MCC are the three nearest in the East Midland Centre. All three run three routes and cater for all solo classes, Lincoln & Peterborough run conducted routes for the little uns.

Peterborough & Pegasus tend to be a bit easier than Lincoln but all are recomended, all are within an hours drive.

Hurry up and get down here as Lincoln are holding a trial on 4th March and Pegasus on the 18th March. Full East Midland Centre dates can be found on their website.

Contact me for further details.

Wymondham club in the Eastern Centre runs two trials a year at Middleton about five miles from King's Lynn, the sections are mainly rocky in a quarry, the next one is April 22nd. I think Norwich Vikings have lost their trials land near King's Lynn.

What you moving down here for??

Also if you like enduro riding theres quite a few near the kings lynn area.

And theres good cycling in the form of thetford forest so you can give that scott a good thrashing :hyper:

As for trials theres loads if you dont mind travelling around a bit (not that far though, about an hours drive)

Hi, I live in Wisbech just south of KL and am a Member of the Cambridge Matchless MC Club, I also go to Nene Valley trials. Both clubs are South Midland Centre clubs and the trials are very well organised and attended. Most of the trials are no more than 1.5 hours away. I ride a 250 GasGas at Clubman Level and find a good variety of challenging sections. see www.cambridgematchless.co.uk. This site also has a link to the Nene Valley club. :hyper:

Hi - In answer to your question there are three major clubs in the area. They are : Peterborough (which is the nearest), Cambridge Centaur and Nene Valley (which is the best) based in Northampton area.

Peterborough are usually the easiest to ride.

Cambridge the muddiest and Nene Valley the most varied, and more importantly none of these will rip you off over a license fee.

All up to date info can be found in the most recent ACU handbook.

Hope this is some help, Regards.

Wow! What a response! I was a bit worried that my bike would be redundant but things are looking up! I don't move till the end of May so I've got a bit to go yet. I currently travel around 1.5 hours each way to a trial, sometimes more so that's no problem.

Fenboy, I was looking at houses in Wisbech by the way.

Essex Rider, like this sound of Thetford, is there any where else?

Essex Rider, like this sound of Thetford, is there any where else?

Theres loads of forests around norfolk that you can ride in, but thetford is the only purpose built trail in that area. All the forests are very similar in terrain type though :D

There are trials held in these places as well but twinshock and pre 65 only (?)

see you down here soon :hyper: