Service.......

andys

Long story involving red wine and ebay...... :thumbup: hence I pick up my first trails bike on Saturday. So I have a couple of questions. Want to get someone to give it the once over before I got out on it, anyone know the best place around Bradford?

Also where can I ride it?

Any local clubs ?

cheers

Andy

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the best hobby know to man, if you stick at it and get to a level to try a trial you will love it ... good luck. In terms of the service, you wont have to get anyone to do anything its a simple job when using the manuals. it will be worth dropping the oil, chainging the air filter and grab yourself a new plug (keep the existing one as a good spare) .... give the suspension a quick check for any obviose damage....... then enjoy :thumbup:

Edited by daggs888

keep see people talking about folk oil changes, and piston slapping....... :thumbup: I have had road bike but never 2 stroke.......

If its that simple should not be a worry. How do you sort the chain tennsion out?

cheers

Andy

Bradford & DMC have a Beginners and Novice Trial on 11/3/07 at Silsden. Come along and have a go. If you enjoy join the club. More details on the clubs website www.bradfordtrials.co.uk

Edited by bdmc

keep see people talking about folk oil changes, and piston slapping.......

Folk need oil changing regular - best to warm them up first. Then go and slap your piston.

If you slap too much you'll get tired and that won't do.....

keep see people talking about folk oil changes, and piston slapping....... I have had road bike but never 2 stroke.......

If its that simple should not be a worry. How do you sort the chain tennsion out?

cheers

Take your bike to a local dealer mate .... do not attempt to mess with anything ... best of luck son... :banana2:

:banana2: Doh!! Give the man a break!!!

Easiest place to practice is Addingham Moorside. It's just above Silsden. Another local to you is BUMPY in Birstall.

At Addingham you pay the Farmer

Edited by Telecat