Reeth 3 Day

perce

Reeth 3 Day entry forms are now available to download, be quick as it is sure to fill up fast. Anyone who not previously ridden please remember that this is a fairly tough event with three long days of riding. The hard route is aimed at Centre level standard & the easy route at Green route level for RMC club events.

To save work for the Secretary please supply individual cheques if possible for every entrant.

Everybody please remember this is a ROAD BASED TRIAL, it is up to the every rider to ensure that they are road legal. Alexander Forbes road event insurance will be available from RMC.

www.richmondmotorclub.com

Sorry folks but that's all! After opening the post on Tuesday morning RMC have over 250 entries for this years Reeth 3 Day.

All those who have entered but who will only make the reserve list will receive a letter within the next few days informing them of their status. RMC will then publish a list of those lucky enough to have obtained a ride. Please do not phone the secretary checking to see if you've got a ride, it'll only slow things down!

Entry full in a nadge over 38 hours.

Edited by PERCE

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry folks but that's all! After opening the post on Tuesday morning RMC have over 250 entries for this years Reeth 3 Day.

All those who have entered but who will only make the reserve list will receive a letter within the next few days informing them of their status. RMC will then publish a list of those lucky enough to have obtained a ride. Please do not phone the secretary checking to see if you've got a ride, it'll only slow things down!

Has anyone received the dreaded letter yet, informing them they made the reserve list? :D

Has anyone received the dreaded letter yet, informing them they made the reserve list? :D

Obviously not then! Fingers crossed.

Is it fair to say this event is the top of the clubman's to do list second only to the SSDT in the UK.

If so! why ?

I have only ridden Reeth once before, but it is up there with the Manx 2 day as the best trials of the year as far as I am concerned. The organisation is excellent you get 40 different section each day in stunning countryside and the social side in the evening is great. The club really put a lot of effort into organising it and it really pays off.

From Silsden, but there wasn't a three day back then, I now live on the west coast of the USA, bout 6000, mi so it's a long trip.

My thought! was you see posts about challenging sections for the top riders, and from what I understand they are very sensible straight forward sections in the Reeth, but you still get a large number of very handy riders entering.

Is it fair to say this event is the top of the clubman's to do list second only to the SSDT in the UK.

If so! why ?

I have no desire to ride the SSDT my ability is stopping me, and the whole cost of doing it would put me off even if I could manage it.

I would guess that the 3 day is much more popular than the SSDT with clubman, three days is about right and its bang smack in the middle of yorkshire, scotland doesn't fill up as fast thats for sure.

Threr is always the added bonus of occasionally seeing Perce upside down in a beck as well :icon_salut:

I,m with Dabster on this one, I would love to say I had ridden the SSDT but wow!! what a punishing week and cost, it just does nt interest me at all. The Reeth is without doubt the Trial all of us lot really want to do in the year, if we had a choice of 20 Trials in the year or just the Reeth, the 3 day would get the vote every time.

Big single laps, perfect sections set in amazing countryside and 3 days of it, its like Christmas in July. About 10 of us are going up this year and we will have a great laugh again, We just cant wait.

I do wonder how the entry list will be sorted next year though? all the riders who did nt get in this year will surely turn up at Angelas house Sunday night as we did to ensure we got in. I think next year it could be even more popular and more dissapointed riders who wont get in,