No Lane! Let's Bash Ringo

ishy

I just noticed this little ditty under the forum header [uSA & Canada Trials Chat - ON TOPIC ONLY ]

Spose were not that far off :icon_salut:

I've given up trying to maintain any semblence of order in these here parts. Anarchy rules! :thumbup:

I just noticed this little ditty under the forum header [uSA & Canada Trials Chat - ON TOPIC ONLY ]

Spose were not that far off :icon_salut:

I've given up trying to maintain any semblence of order in these here parts. Anarchy rules! :thumbup:

banning people and locking deleting topics ? not a forum really at all, off topic off center ? moderator ? perhaps we should just ask what were supposed to say

Yes, I can't find that post right now, but I have been highly offended by the posts submitted by Mr Johnny Ringo and take them as a personal attack upon my character. Just because I said that he SUCKED does not give him permission to go on a rant like a little girl and say the things he did to hurt my feelings. I am very sensitive to such things and do not expect to be humiliated on this forum by such a brute and bully so THERE you bad boy Ringo.

Do I sound like I'm from Cali, yet?

NOT! :icon_salut:

banning people and locking deleting topics ? not a forum really at all, off topic off center ? moderator ? perhaps we should just ask what were supposed to say

Could you translate that into something meaningful or have you just surfaced after 3 months to have a dig?

Andy Posted Yesterday, 11:37 PM

QUOTE(krash69 @ Mar 22 2007, 01:25 AM)

Could you translate that into something meaningful or have you just surfaced after 3 months to have a dig?

Are you hinting that someone may have returned from filming a major stunt in a major film in (insert country of your choice) and has not had time to be online and make a response to things said to him? :icon_salut:

Are you hinting that someone may have returned from filming a major stunt in a major film in (insert country of your choice) and has not had time to be online and make a response to things said to him? :icon_salut:

No. I'm led to believe Krash has his own reputation.

Krash. you must realize that Lane had stepped over the line in so many ways, so many times thus angering many influencial members of TC, way beyond just Andy. If the public outcry is sufficient, TC members can be "voted off the island", but no one is trying to tell you what you can and cannot say. Any sensible person can see that you can't go around insulting the powerful members of society without paying for it. Lane was not all that sensible when it came to this reality. He couldn't see the invisible fences. There is no reason to blame Andy. He is only the messenger in this case.